Saturday, October 19, 2013

Merry Fishmas

Hi Happy Friday, I have a card today to show you that I just finished off today. I made this for my brother who loves to go fishing so I combined a fishing and Christmas card in one! I made a square card from kraft cardstock using Art Philosophy and then a scalloped square layer from the same cartridge. I cut the fish in 2 layers from Create a Critter and then the label on the bottom was from George and Basic Shapes. I printed out my sentiment "Merry Fishmas" on the computer. I added a little felt Santa hat, very cute isn't it? Have a nice weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Well thought out Lindsey and so cute, Darren should love it, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute card, love hubby! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Lindsey I know a certain fisherman that would like it L.O.L. I love the Santa hat and the "fishmas" font.
    xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete