Saturday, September 21, 2013
Another Autumn Card
Here is another card I made using scraps I had lying around. I made the card from my Art Philosophy Cartridge it had the leaves cut out already so I cut this out in white at 5.5 inches. Next I cut another one in the patterned yellow paper but cut one half off and placed it on top. Now for the inside it uses a masking technique I recently learned. I cut another card using a scrap piece of card and cut one side off. For the leaf side I just used reposition able tape and stuck it on top of the leaf shape. I then used my ink pads and dabbed all over it with brown ink like you would a stencil. I carefully took the mask off and voila a lovely stamped leaf branch. For the rest of the front of the card I used two borders and then a stamped greeting. Time to get dinner now I recently walked down to Whole Foods and got a cupcake treat for us it was a nice treat as we don't' eat them often. Time for dinner now have a nice weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
very simple and very effective, what a beautiful card! love hubby! xoxo
ReplyDeleteYour Autumn card is very nice and it shows you don't need to over crowd a card to make it look pretty. Lesley
ReplyDeleteI like the new technique you've used with the leaves Lindsey, and a very good use of scraps of paper and card, xxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete