Friday, October 25, 2013

13th anniversary

Hello I have a page that I made today on our recent anniversary, I haven't done any scrapbooking in a while as I've been getting Christmas things done but I was looking forward to scrapbooking these photos. I started with a pink cardstock base then added some hearts pink paper. I cut 2 borders in pink from Artbooking then added 2 more patterned borders from my stash. I added a heart cut from Art Philosophy around the number 13. I cut the title from Chalkboard Fonts and the butterfly from Artiste. I added various stickers and a little spinning embellishment. I did a strip of journaling on the computer. I love these photos as Greg made such a beautiful cake I love how proud he looks but then I am very proud of him too!

2 comments:

  1. This is so lovely Lindsey and these are my favourite photo's of you and Greg with that magnificent cake.
    I love the ruler on the side with the heart on number 13.
    A really lovely page. xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful page, thanks honey!! I love making cakes for you! you deserve the very best cakes!! love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete