Friday, October 18, 2013

Dear Santa..I've been nice..or naughty?

Hi everyone here is a card I made a week or so ago I just haven't got around to putting on here till today : ). I bought the Dear Santa stamp for another reason but I decided to use it on this card too, it turned out cute. I guess there are a few naughty people around who could get the naughty box ticked including our canine friend Little Miss Ivy.  I  used a holly border punch for the green strip of paper and some Christmassy ribbon. I used my Cricut A Quilted Christmas to cut out my jolly Santa. Hope you like my card.

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous card honey, love the Santa! so this isn't for your father, as it says nice!!! Love Hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Lindsey santa is so cute and the holly border punch is so great, another very nice card, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Lindsey "nice" certainly applies to your dad and I. I love the Santa and the expression on his face. xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete