Hello Happy Friday, it's been ages again since I put anything on here I've just been too busy to do much of my crafting but that's ok as it makes it more fun when you do get to do it! I made this card for my friend Conny, she very kindly made some YouTube video's to help me learn how to knit something, she went to so much trouble that I had to make her a special card to say thank you as it's very rare to find such a kind hearted person these days so it's nice to say thank you.
I made a red card and added some layers. For the black layer I embossed with with my Cuttlebug. I really wanted to make Conny a card to do with knitting so I found a great digital image online and printed it on white cardstock and coloured with my pens. I cut this out with my Cuttlebug too and matted this onto a scrap of brown dot paper. I used my Don Juan cartridge to cut out the Thanks sentiment. Hope you liked it, have a nice weekend!
lovely card honey, Conny will absolutely love it! Love hubby! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteThe card for Connie has had a lot of thought put into it, wll done, Lesley.
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely Lindsey Conny will really love it.
ReplyDeleteThat was a very clever idea with the digital image, and I like the colors you've used to color it in.
xxx mom xxx