Friday, April 19, 2013

Hearst Castle

Hello everyone I have another scrapbook page today from California, I wish we were in sunny California now soaking up some rays but we will be in August and hopefully before that we will have a really good summer! So onto today's page, this one is of Hearst Castle, a very non traditional castle however it definitely was a "California Style" castle with the palm trees all around it and the Spanish style of it. The photos really speak for themselves so the page was very simple as far as embellishing goes. I cut the title from my Kate's ABC cartridge and welded it in the Cricut Craft Room. I put the photos on some sparkle spotty paper an did my journaling on the computer. Hope you enjoy looking at my page!

3 comments:

  1. lovely page of an amazing place, wish we were there right now! California Dreaming.... Love Hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks an amazing castle, lovely photos and I like your chosen back ground colours, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. this page is very interesting Lindsey all the photo's "say" a lot about the castle. I love the sparkly paper you've used, and the layout of the photo's. xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete