Thursday, April 18, 2013

Quick birthday card

Here is a quick card I made from scraps lying around my craft desk. I'd already cut out the card and layers so I put the blue layer through my Cuttlebug with a Sizzix embossing folder for the Happy Birthday. All the other bits are scraps from my box. I put a spotty border and then used my Cricut to cut some of the circles, I already had a couple cut out on my desk. I used my Kate's ABC's cartridge to cut out the flowers and then added a pearl to finish. A quick one but a goodie and I used up some scraps to create a pretty birthday card.

3 comments:

  1. lovely card honey, like the embossing. love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your quick card, very colourful and pretty, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card made from scraps Lindsey it's really colourful and beautifully put together . Whoever gets this card will love it .
    xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete