Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Buzz Astro Blasters

I had some time this afternoon to do another page on Disneyland so I did this one on Greg and his favourite ride at Disneyland the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters. I used some green card and star patterned paper. I used the Cricut Craft Room and my Cuttin Up cartridge to cut out the font. I cut some stars from my Accent Essentials cartridge and put those along the top and did a strip of journaling over the top. I bought some Buzz Stickers for this page as I didn't have anything like this on my Cricut so I used that for part of the title and the Buzz character.

3 comments:

  1. what a fun page, for a fun day, nothing wrong with being a kid again! love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone one can be a kid at heart in a wonderful place like that, great photo and great layout, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely page Lindsey so colourful and "happy" it's good to be a kid at heart it shows on Gregs face how much he enjoyed this. xxx mom xx

    ReplyDelete