Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Birthday card for Greg

Hello I made this card this afternoon for Greg for his upcoming birthday. He loves the Angry Birds game and  I decided to make him a card of one of the "Bad Piggies". I got him a Bad Piggy bank for Christmas and he loves it, it sits on his desk so as this appears to be his favourite I thought I would make the card in this theme. I used the Cricut Craft Room to do all of this card as it was much easier to cut out all the shapes. It's mainly just circles and ovals all put together. I cut out the crown too and stamped Happy Birthday. I added some glitter to the top of the crown. I really think it turned out great and I know Greg will love it!

2 comments:

  1. I am not up with the Angry Birds so it is hard to make a comment but looking at the card it is very cute and the crown looks good with the greeting on it, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg will love this Lindsey, a very clever idea using the circles for the pig,he looks just like the bad piggies on the game. well done xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete