Saturday, April 6, 2013
Simple cards
Hello I've got a second post for today I made these two simple cards this afternoon and I'm really pleased with them. On the Cricut Craft room this week they are letting you use the Simple Cards cartridge for free so I thought I would try it and I do like it. I made the first card for my Dad for Fathers Day, I love the hexagon cut outs. For the "No 1 Dad" that wasn't from this cartridge though, this was from Celebrate with Flourish, my lovely Greg bought me this as an Easter gift and I love it. The second card is for my friend Elaine in the UK her birthday is coming up soon so I needed a card that could be mailed easily, I really liked this one and cut both layers from the Simple Cards cartridge. I put some red cardstock behind the "For you" to make it stand out against the dot paper a bit. I added a flower sticker and stamped Happy Birthday inside. Hope you have a nice weekend : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love both the cards you have made Lindsey, the cut outs are different idea, Lesley
ReplyDeletegreat cards honey both are very striking and colorful! Love hubby xoxox
ReplyDeleteTwo beautiful and creative cards Lindsey. Your dad will love his card the colors are perfect and the birthday card for Elaine is lovely. You have so many great ideas Lindsey, well done , xxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete