Thursday, April 18, 2013

Mickey Mouse page


Hello happy Tuesday! I've got a page for you today on our trip to Disneyland last August. I love the "Keep Calm" stuff and I found this one about Mickey Mouse on Pinterest and It inspired me to do a page on Disneyland and Mickey and who doesn't love Mickey Mouse I know I do! I started with red cardstock and then added some Mickey print paper, I think I found the perfect use for it here. My page came together really quickly as I had some embellishments I bought especially for this and Greg also got some for me when he was away last. I used some Jolee's stickers on the page including the title. The "Oh happy day" one is from a sheet I have lying around from 3 Bugs in a Rug, it was perfect as Disneyland is the happiest place on earth and we certainly had a good day with Mickey!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this page! It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page honey, very colorful just like our day at Disneyland. Love Hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you have applied the embellishments to the pretty paper and yes everyone loves Mickey Mouse, holiday to remember, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. a fantastic happy page Lindsey I love all the colours you've used and the "Keep Calm" embellishment is great, everyone loves Mickey Mouse Love it xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete