Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Cable Car Ride

Hello Everyone it's been a while since I posted anything here I've been really busy helping to train a new puppy Ivy and busy with the gym etc so I have had no time to craft at all but that's ok as I'm really happy being busy and the busier I am the soon Spring will come and I can enjoy it with Greg!
I finished off a page this afternoon that I started ages ago of San Francisco and the cable cars there. I kept it simple as the photos were the main star of the show : ). I used the Cricut Craft Room font to cut out my font and used a Jolee's cable car sticker and a sentiment sticker from my stash. I had some Little Yellow Bicycle stick pins in my stash too and I popped a couple of those in amongst the photos. Hope you like my page! Not sure when I'll be posting anything else hopefully soon : )

4 comments:

  1. Nice page honey, can't believe how time has passed since we were in San Fran. Loved the cable car ride with you, such an iconic part of SF. Love Hubby!!!xxooxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good you will always remember the ride of your life on the cable car. Sticker of the cable car is great also, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice page Lindsey and definitely a case of "less is more" as the photo's are really good and the little tram car and bicycle pins add a nice finishing touch.
    nice to hear you're enjoying Little miss Ivy.
    xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fun trip away. What wonderful photos to create the perfect memories. :)

    ReplyDelete