Saturday, April 13, 2013
Yosemite National park
Hello happy Friday, here is a page I started this week and finished this afternoon on Yosemite National Park in California. I had the perfect piece of paper in my stash with "The Great Outdoors" on it so I used this for my background paper. I added a brown border. I used my Don Juan cartridge for the title and for the deer and the "Treasure Nature" saying I used my Give a Hoot Cartridge, this was a good cartridge for this as it had a lot of nature things on it. I cut a scalloped circle from Art Philosophy and did some journaling on the computer. I added as stick pin to finish. Hope you like my page!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
beautiful page honey, lovely memories of a great day! (even though we didn't see a bear....) Love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteVery well thought out and I love the colour paper you have used in background very nature like, cute little deer, Lesley.
ReplyDeleteGreat page Lindsey, perfect papers and I really like the heading and the little deer. Another beautiful memory of a wonderful holiday. xxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete