Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Feel better soon card

Hello hope your day is going well, we had a beautiful Spring day yesterday it was lovely to enjoy it and go for a walk with Greg. Today it's raining but we do have some sun coming later in the week maybe I'll get a sunny day for my birthday : )
I made this card for Greg, he has had a bad throat the past couple of days and a bit of a cold so because I love him sooooo much I thought I'd make him a card. I made him a little tissue box card, I already had a blue card made so I put another blue layer on it and used my Cricut to cut a 3" square. I got a round hole punch and half cut a circle in the top. I recycled some brown ribbon I got from a box of chocolates recently and tied that around. I cut a tissue in half and placed it behind the square and popped the square on 3D dots. I stamped down the bottom. I left the card for Greg whilst i went and walked the dogs and when I came back I got a big hug : )

4 comments:

  1. thanks honey, made for feel a little better! love ya lots, love hubby! xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. How thoughtful was that, lucky Greg, Great idea and it would have to brighten up his day. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure this would have made Greg feel better Lindsey it's really lovely and so thoughtful of you to make it. xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete