Tuesday, July 17, 2012

You me and the view


I finished the page this morning after starting it last week, it's of our visit to Salzburg Castle and our view from above. I used some grey/blue cardstock and used Art Philosophy to cut out the scalloped square in a snowflake patterned paper. I then cut a circle out of some shimmery blue cardstock. I had a cute die cut with bundle up in my stash so I used that as well as some K & Company sentiment stickers. I cut the font in red from Art Philsophy and the snowflakes. For the snowflakes I cut them in white and glittered them with Martha Stewart Glitter. Needless to say I have glitter everywhere now lol even on me, but in life you should sparkle : ). I added a little snowman brad to finish.

5 comments:

  1. You make my life sparkle everyday! Beautiful page of our wonderful time in Salzburg, what fantastic memories! Love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. you sparkle every day Lindsey and give a little sparkle to everyone who meets you xxx
    I really like the layout and especially the panoramic photo in the centre of the page xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout.Love the view!Even my little dog sparkles when i have been near the glitter!!
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful winter layout! Love the trio of snowflakes layered over that circle! Funny to see a snowy page on a 95 degree day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindsey you have made that look so pretty with the colours and snow flakes, it is cold enough for snow here at the moment, Lesley

    ReplyDelete