Saturday, July 21, 2012

Happy Birthday tea box




Hello happy Friday, thought I would share a little project I did this morning. It's my friend Christina's birthday coming up soon so I decided to make her a little box full of tea. She is a tea lover like me, so I decided to make the box from my Tags, Bags, Boxes & More 2 Cartridge. This is a little takeout box cut at 9 inches. It came out a bit smaller than I imagined but it still worked and I'm really happy with the result. I used my Flower Shoppe cartridge to cut out the flowers, I love this catridge, the flowers you can create are so pretty. I layered up the flowers and added a metal embellishment and button to finish with bakers twine along with some lilac ribbon around the box. The box is filled with a peach mango tea as she loves fruit tea. Have a nice weekend : )

5 comments:

  1. Christina will love this pretty box.Love your flower.TBBM2 is one of my favourite carts.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty Lindsey and so colourful, Christina will love it and it's a very special keepsake for her,love the flowers
    I'm still trying to master the flower shoppe cartrdge L.O.L. well done love mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one BEAUTIFUL present! Love! Your friend will appreciate it, I'm sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous box honey, Christina will love it!! Love Hubby! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindsey that is so beautiful and colourful and I am sure your friend will be very suprised with this cute little gift. Lesley

    ReplyDelete