This was a page I did this morning. My lovely Greg said he came up with an idea to use photos on a page. I'm so lucky, he's always thinking about me in some way ♥. He talked about old school Polaroid type photos and making photos look like old Polaroid proof shots. Then I remembered a great page I saw on another blogging friend's blog and drew inspiration from it. You can see Kathy's page here.
I've been looking for a good way to display these photos from the inside of Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany and this was perfect. We visited here in December 2011 and the inside was so beautiful that I can now look at this page and think of the great day we had there. So I used orange cardstock and I found some patterned paper that looked a bit "castlely". I put the photos in Publisher and made them into a polaroid style with journaling at the bottom. I found one of the entrance tickets to the castle that I saved and put that on first then layered all the photos on top. I then used various clips to add some interest and a couple of sentiment tiles.
lovely page honey!! nice use of the original entrance ticket as the pages title! Love hubby!! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteI love it! I'm so happy that I helped inspire this awesome page....along with your hubs! He sounds creative too! I hope one day that I get to visit germany and castles and all the wonders in this world! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is a lovely way of displaying a lot of photos together. Keep up the good work, Lesley.
ReplyDeletewhat a wonderful idea Lindsey and the layout makes the page so interesting, plus you can fit more photo's on the page,and using the different clips adds a fun element to the photo's well done mom xxx
ReplyDelete