Saturday, July 28, 2012
Love you Anniversary card for my hubby!
Hello Happy Friday I started this card yesterday and just finished it. I've been to the gym so feel good for the day but now I feel even better after finishing my card, I'm thrilled with how it came out. I made this for Greg for our anniversary coming up in October, I know he's going to love it! I cut a red card on Art Philosophy at 4.75 inches and then cut a blue layer at 4.25 inches. Last week at Michaels I found a cute stamp set by Hampton Art for only $1.99 an I love the little bees making a heart, so I stamped that and then coloured in the bees and went around it with white gel pen. I used rub-on letters for my title in the heart. For the grass I used my Cricut Craft room to weld together pieces of grass from Straight from the nest in bright green. The tree is also from the same catridge. I used a mini heart punch to punch out the red hearts on the tree. I also used a mini flower punch for the flowers along the bottom. I used Create a Critter to cut out my cute little birds, the sun, the stump and the cloud. For the stump I ran it through my woodgrain embossing folder to make it look like wood : ). I went around the cloud to give it a silver lining with silver gel pen and used my Peachy Keen face stamps to stamp the sun's face. So what do you think? Hope you like it. In the inside of the card I will be putting an insert with "A True Love Story Never Ends" as that is just perfect for Greg and I.
I also decided to enter this in the CardzTV Anything Goes Challenge for this week, you can find that on this link:
http://cardztv.blogspot.com/2012/07/ctv-dt-challenge-12.html
Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a sweet anniversary card. Hubby is going to love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz TV.
ReplyDeleteToo cute, love those little bees!! Thanks for joining CTVS!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet card. Thanks for joining us this week at CTVS
ReplyDeleteLindsey that is so cute, Greg will really love that one. Lesley
ReplyDeleteSuch an adorable card!! Jennifer CTV Stamps DT
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable card~Your husband is going to love it!
ReplyDeleteRachelle-CTV Stamps-DT
Greg will love this Lindsey so much detail the card says it all about you and greg, 2 lovebirds Love the idea on using the wood embossing for the stump. love mom xxx
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!! :o)
ReplyDeleteThis is so adorable-- definitely a perfect card! Your hubby will love it!
ReplyDeleteSarah :)
Cardz TV DT
http://sarahvaitstamps.blogspot.com
Oh this is so precious!! Love the bees and those darling kissing birds! Thank you so very much for joining our Cardz TV Stamps Design Team challenge!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love this card. The bees are adorable as are the beautiful birds. Thank you for joining us for "Anything Goes" at CardzTV Stamps!
ReplyDeleteShawnee
Love this card, love the stitching of the bee trails!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Jo-CTVS-DT
www.jwscrapshack.blogspot.com
totally sweeet your card
ReplyDeleteThis card is just too tweet! LOVE! I tried to leave a comment on your most current card, but I can't scroll down to the comment button. Hmmm? Love the window and butterflies!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Lindsay,I'm way behind on visiting!The Olympics and school hols have been keeping me busy.
ReplyDeleteLOVE your anniversary card.The birds and tree full of hearts are so cute.Hubby is going to love it.
Jayne x