Saturday, July 28, 2012

Birthday for a special Aunt

Here is another card I made this afternoon, this one is for my Aunty Julie. I already had the card sitting on my desk as when I cut Greg's card out I cut another out of the sheet of 12 x 12 red cardstock, but this time I cut a card from Art Philosophy that had an aperture window already cut out. I sometimes struggle with what to do with these cards but I decided to print out a greeting on the computer on pink card and place it behind the aperture. I then cut out butterflies from both the Art Philosophy and Stamping cartridges and used my silver glitter gel  pen to add some sparkle as well as the black gel pen to add antlers to 2 of them and some wire to the bigger 2 of the butterflies. It turned out quite cute. I think that's it for today! Have a nice weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet and pretty, Auntie Julie will love it, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the butterflies on this card Lindsey really pretty Julie will really like it love mom xxx

    ReplyDelete