Friday, July 13, 2012
Snow much fun
Yay I finally got some time today to finish a page I started last Friday, but that's ok, I can leave it on my desk and go back to projects when I have time. This one is of Salzburg Castle in the grounds where we enjoyed walking around in the Christmassy/snowy surroundings. I used a kraft brown cardstock and some striped green paper as well some cute mitten paper which I think went perfectly with the theme. Greg found this great pad of paper at Michaels a couple of weeks ago, they are just starting to get some Christmas things in (a bit scary as it's only July, let us enjoy summer first!!) but the pad was so cute so I got it as I'm still working on last year's pictures. Anyway on with the show with this page..I had a heart lying around on my desk that I had cut previously from my Art Philosophy cartridge. I cut white letters out of Base Camp and the cute reindeer is cut from Create a Critter, isn't he lovely? I cut him out in Kraft brown cardstock and coloured in the antlers and hoofs in a brown marker. I used my Peachy Keen Critter faces stamps to stamp his cute face and a red brad for his nose. Then some adhesive ricrac for a collar around his neck. I did my journaling strips on Publisher and added a Christmas tree brad and some fabric snowflakes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gorgeous page honey, love the Reindeer, he is so cute! Wonderful memories of a great Christmas in Europe together! Nice page!! Love hubby! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteWow! that is really lovely and the snow looks so pretty, the reindeer is a cutie also. A very lovely page,Lesley
ReplyDeletethis is a really lovely page Lindsey you've captured the chrissmassy feel so well and the little reindeer is very cute the "peachy face" is lovely well done lindsey on another lovely page. mom xxxxx
ReplyDeleteWe've already got summer clothes in the shops and it's still the middle of winter L.O.L.
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment.
ReplyDeleteWonderful layout,love your DP,piccies and cute reindeer.
Jayne x
That little deer makes me smile! :)
ReplyDelete