I love Washi tape so much I thought of a good thing to use it on for this lovely page. I made Washi Christmas trees : ). I just love these photos of Greg, they were taken at a Christmas Market in Hanover in Germany. I wanted to buy him a cute gingerbread heart and I found one with Sweety on it! I used some brown pattered paper for the base and some border strips which were Christmassy! I used Cricut Craft Room font for the shadow and font and I went around the edges of the red in white gel pen. I cut a lime green strip from Art Philosophy and added my computer journaling to that. I also added some mini red rick rack to that photo. Then some random buttons and a bauble cut from Art Philosophy as well with a joy die cut on top. I cut 2 Christmas trees from Art Philosophy and covered them in strips of Washi tape. I decided to make a replica of the heart gingerbread, so I cut a heart from Art Philosophy in brown. I wrote Sweety on it and got out my tiny flower punch and punched lots of white flowers for the outside and 2 yellow and 1 green. The whole page turned out so cute and most of all Greg loved it ♥
Love the washi tape trees, and the replica gingerbread heart! beautiful page, and Greg loved it!! Love Hubby! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteThe washi tape must be something new and could be used on so many projects. A nother creative page, I still have my ginger bread snowflake.
ReplyDeleteWell thought out page, Lesley
The "washi tape" trees are fantastic such a great idea Lindsey:-) the whole page is really lovely and the smile on Gregs face is priceless, well done love mom xxxx
ReplyDelete