Friday, June 8, 2012
Washi cupcake
This was a quick one I made this evening. We ordered some Thai food for dinner and whilst it was waiting to come I made this one. Again it's my new favourite - Washi Tape! I cut out a orange square card with the cupcake cut out from Art Philosophy. I really should start using my other cartridges but this one is so versatile and has so much on it that I love it and of course Greg got it for me! I embossed the front using my dot embossing folder in my Cuttlebug and then on a separate piece of orange I stuck on strips of Washi and a piece of shimmery white paper. I then placed it behind the cutout and out came a cute cupcake : ). I finished it with a heart sticker and green gemstones. I stamped a greeting inside. A very quick but cute birthday card!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sometimes it is great and handy to have a very quick card to make. I do like it and I am still in love with cupcakes of any discription.
ReplyDeleteWell done, Lesley
beautiful card honey! lovely bright colors! Love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card Lindsey,and anyone that receives it will be thrilled I like the gemstones on the icing. well done love mom xxx
ReplyDelete