Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Salzburg


I made this page this afternoon on a photo of us in Salzburg, Austria last December, it's a favourite photo of us in front of the Salzburg Castle right up on top of the hill : ). It's the first winter page I've done in a while. I used dark blue cardstock and 2 different patterned papers one being a snowflake one and also a couple of border strips down the right hand side. I also used some blue and white striped Washi tape down the side. I've been noticing that hexagon shapes are a trend recently so I thought I'd give it a go. Mine is an Octagon though : ), I used my George and Basic Shapes cartridge to cut them out of various papers and cascaded them down the side. I decorated the Octagons with various buttons and embellishements. I added a sticker to the photo as well as a Rub-on letter title and again using some various embellishments near the title. All of these are out of my stash. Part of the fun is looking through my stash and seeing what I have. Hope you enjoy looking at my page.

3 comments:

  1. Wow that is very nice, very creative as well, very well done, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful page Lindsey The dark blue card brings out the rest of the colours you've used .I love the little snowman and all the elements you've used to make this page very interesting to add to the lovely photo of you and Greg' love it mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page honey! Love the octagons and embellishments. Love Hubby!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete