Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Hills are alive..


I'm doing well with my scrapbooking today. I get up early with Greg most days so we can eat our breakfast together and it gives me more time to scrapbook in between everything else so I'm lucky. This page came together really nicely. Its of when we were in Salzburg, we went to Hellbrun castle to a Christmas market last December and we saw the gazebo from the Sound of Music film : ) I had some really nice blue Christmas/winter themed paper in a stack I got last year and some border pages so I used those. I cut the font from Winter Woodland and cut a snowflake doily out of sparkly white paper from the Sophie cartridge, I really like how that turned out. When Greg bought me the Art Philosophy bundle it came with some chipboard shapes so used one of those in a scalloped circle and covered it with another scalloped circle in a really nice flocked snowflake paper scrap I had in my box (it just proves you should never throw away your scraps!). I went through my stash, I love doing that to see what I can use, I added a metal blue snowflake on top as well as some random chipboard buttons and another button snowflake. Also a metal smile tag and I found a die cut saying that went perfect with the theme of the page.

4 comments:

  1. Wow!I love the colour theme. A very lovely page. Well thought out. Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful winter themed page sweetheart of the wonderful Xmas market at Hellbrunn, it was a lovely palace!! Love hubby!!xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lobely bright page Lindsey the blue and white theme is beautiful, very crisp and fresh.
    The page title is very fitting and reminds me of the film I have watched sooooo many times and enjoy it each time . love mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty page! I love all the snowy elements! :)

    ReplyDelete