Friday, June 15, 2012

Being Together is the best gift of all


Another page from Christmas in Europe. I'm enjoying doing all of these in the middle of summer! Even though we were there in winter it was wonderful and magical with the snow and Christmas markets, so I am enjoying scrapping these photos and thinking of the nice time we had. This is one of my favourite photos ever because it was such a wonderful setting and I was with my lovely husband. Hopefully I will get to do a bit more today but it's hot and sunny and I'm looking forward to going outside in the sun : )
Anyway this page is some red cardstock with 2 different patterned papers. I chose the cute house one for the bottom as it reminded me of the palace in the photo. I put 2 border strips down the side and last weekend I found some lovely adhesive Christmas tape at Michaels on clearance so I used that down the sides, it's very pretty!  I didn't do a big title this time I used a nice die cut sentiment which fit my photo perfectly. I did some journalling on the computer under a red frame. To finish I added a twine garland with mini banners cut from Art Philosophy and some Stockings cut from Joys of the Season.

3 comments:

  1. Oh how adorable and festive! Love the stockings banner and that 'house' patterned paper! Very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of the snow on the small pine trees. It has been so cold here it was cold enough for snow. A very bright lovely theme and Christmas colours are always so warm looking. Well done, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the heading of this page Lindsey,"being together is the best gift of all" thats really lovely.
    I really like the paper with all the houses on,and the photo is like a postcard perfect really lovely page Lindsey well done mom xxx

    ReplyDelete