Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Salzburg Christmas Market



Here are 2 pages I finished this morning that I started last week. They are of Salzburg Christmas Market in Austria where we visited last Christmas. I did a two page spread for these as I had so many nice pictures to choose from! I used red cardstock for the base and cut 2 pieces of holly patterned paper on my Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge. I matted the photos onto red patterned paper. I cut the red label frame from Art Philosophy and printed my journaling in Publisher. The Font is cut from the Cricut Craft Room basics and welded together. I also used the Cricut Craft room to weld together some lights from the Create a Critter cartridge (I love how that turned out!). I had some very cute gingerbread/sweets paper and borders so on they went too. I cut a tree from Winter Frolics and decorated with gems as well as some bought die cut sayings and to finish a Christmas star button and candy canes button and some accents with black and white gel pens.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great event! Wonderful page...love that string of lights! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both pages are very well thought out. Sure is a lovely Christmas theme. Wonderful memories, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pages of our wonderful holiday, ah Salzburg, I will never forget that white hot chocolate! Awesome pages sweetheart! Love Hubby! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 lovely pages Lindsey, very colourful and christmassy I love all the accents you've used and the papers really make the photo's pop out from the background. well done mom xxx

    ReplyDelete