Friday, May 27, 2016

Santa Claus is coming to town...in May

Hello everyone Happy Friday I just finished this card I started last night. I bought a cute little set of Kaisercraft Christmas stamps for a bargain off Ebay and I got them this week. I decided to try out the cute Santa and color him in with my watercolor paints. I can't take credit for this but Greg gave me a great idea of doing a gradual peeking Santa so each Santa gets a bit bigger and it turned out cute. I had the idea of then turning the circles that I cut out and putting them on a larger Christmas ornament die cut. As you can see lately I do enjoy watercoloring and love to keep practicing. I went around the background with a very light green watercoloring. Turned out very cute! I will do a couple more cards leading up to when we move and will do the rest in my new craft room/shared office with hubby. I stood in that room today when we went to see how the house was going and it's great lots of room for my desks and a walk in storeroom for us to share, exciting!! Thanks for looking, have a nice weekend.

3 comments:

  1. what a great card, peeking Santa!! love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous idea of peeking Santa, well thought out and looks really great, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card lindsey.Love the gradual "arrival" of santa.
    love it xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete