Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Our first home

Hello tonight I did a layout of our first house, I don't have a layout of this so I wanted to make sure I did as I loved our first house. We are pretty grateful we were able to get such a nice first house as these days it's so hard for people to buy a house. We've come a long way since our first house but I wouldn't change it, it was a lovely first home and Greg made a beautiful job of the heart shaped garden bed at the front and the lovely landscaped back garden too. I enjoyed looking after the garden too and enjoyed time in that house. Now we are looking forward to moving into our new house designed by us just the way we love and Greg really did a fabulous job of putting that all together in the design and he really has come up with a cracking family home for us (Chockie, Toy Miss Ivy and our little future pup Zoe). But for this first house layout I used the Cricut to cut out the Our 1st home die cut and the little wreath around the photo of Greg is one I got recently. The bird is a die cut from a pack and the two little birdhouse stickers are from a sheet I got that were color-in stickers. I did my journalling on my Cricut. I think this turned out lovely, thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. beautiful layout & memories of our first home, how times flies, we are now building our 5th.... Love hubby!!xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely layout lindsey.your first house was beautiful. Full of beautiful memories and love.
    The heart shaped garden was so special.xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely thought out layout and colorful photos to remember it all and specially the front garden.Lesley

    ReplyDelete