Thursday, May 19, 2016

Older photo layout

Hello on the weekend I went through some older photos and then I saw our wedding albums, engagement layout I did and photos as well as all of our wedding, engagement and bridal shower cards in the cupboard and I thought "I haven't scrapbooked my bridal shower photos". So I decided to because I want to enjoy the memories in a layout not just in a box of photos. I had a lovely bridal shower at mum and dad's house with family and friends there and it was a fun day, I even got a toilet paper wedding dress lol. I love too how I've got a photo of nanna and me too because I always miss her and it was nice to scrapbook a photo of us having cake together. I used a white cardstock base and a wedding words patterned paper. I added a silver heart border (mum and dad gave me these for my birthday) and also a cloud showering hearts which was perfect (I got this in a pack from The Reject Shop). I used my Cricut for the title and the bells as well as the banner and I used my Cricut pens for that. I added a foam heart which my friend Christina sent me for my birthday. It was nice to go down pre-wedding memory lane, but yet today I still feel lucky to be a happily married lady! Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. nice page honey, you haven't changed a bit! love hubby! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. this layout brings back happy memories of a very special day.the photo of you and nanna is gorgeous.
    she loved you very much and like you I miss her every day .The little silver hear border looks great and like Greg said you still look the same ageless . love mom xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The layout is presented well, I wasn't at your bridal shower only at your kitchen tea at your Aunties house so these photos are all new to me. Yes it is a lovely photo of your Nan and you, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete