Monday, May 9, 2016

wreath card using new die

Hello again I was about to pack up because I'm pretty tired tonight but wanted to try out my new wreath die I got. Mum and Dad gave me a gift voucher to an online craft store for my birthday so I got 2 things with my order and one was this really nice wreath die. It's actually from a brand called Lea'bilities and it can be used with my Cuttlebug. The wreath is really versatile which is one of the reasons I chose it because it comes with snowflakes, holly, flowers and hearts, so it's not just a Christmas wreath, you can do a Valentines day wreath or any love themed wreath, you can do a floral wreath for a birthday or get well and then there are Christmas and winter wreaths. I love it. So for this one I did a wintery themed Christmas card. I cut the wreath in silver then the snowflakes in silver glitter card then a red bow. I cut the wreath again in watercolor paper and used the middle part to stamp my snowman and I colored him in with watercolor paints. I went over the snowman a bit with some silver glitter gel pen and then I added my greeting at the top. Thanks for looking, goodnight!

3 comments:

  1. lovely card honey, you will get a lot of use out of that die. love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey I love your new die and it is great that you have different prints to go with it, love your background colours also, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new die is lovely lindsey and so versatile pleased you found something nice with your gift card.
    The colours are gorgeous .You're ery orgainised getting all your cards made.
    Xxxx mom xxxx

    ReplyDelete