Monday, May 9, 2016

My tropical birthday

Hello here is a layout of my birthday recently. I started this on Saturday and just finished it now after I finished my Assignment. I like how this one turned out with the lovely photos and that cake! I cut a smaller piece of dot patterned paper and then used the Cricut to cut out my font. The other die cuts are from some packs I bought recently from the Reject Shop. Also I found a pack of project life type cards and I don't do project life but I did want to use them on my 12 x 12 pages so I just printed some journalling strips on publisher and stuck them to my card in the right hand corner. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful page of a wonderful day my gorgeous wifey! love hubby xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout, great photos, for your tropical birthday, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Light bright and beautiful the photos are perfect and the layout is so pretty. Xxxx mom xxxxx

    ReplyDelete