Thursday, June 9, 2016

Two cards


Hello I'm back with a couple of cards I made. The first one is for my friend Claudy, just a general friendship card. I had some black flower peel off stickers and I watercolor painted inside the stickers on some watercolor paper and then just added a red layer and a black card, I love how colorful it is.
The second one is for my friend Christina, she is going through a bad time at the moment. Her dad is very sick and they just found out that he has a brain tumour and she has been looking after him as her mum is no longer alive so I just made her a thinking of you card. I bought this new stamp recently I love it because it's a tropical hibiscus flower which we see around here and it's my second favourite tropical flower. I used colored pencils to color them in and a stamp sentiment on the bottom. I'll post these off tomorrow. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Two very lovely cards and they will brighten up both your friends when they receive them, specially the friend with her sick dad. Lesley

    ReplyDelete