
Hello I made this one mostly last night and a bit today. I had planned on going with Greg to the block today. I was going to whipper snipper the weeds on the block and poison them but it rained a bit this morning so Greg said when he needs help pouring the quick set concrete into where he is digging the posts for the retaining I can go and help, not sure whether that will be today or tomorrow. So anyway whilst I'm home alone thought I'd do a bit of crafting in between doing the laundry. I made this card for my friend Melanie, she is a keen bird watcher so I thought this would be nice for her birthday. I made a square card and then added two layers, the blue one I embossed with my flower embossing folder. The birds and flower aren't actually stamps. Greg and I were at "Lets Go Overflow" yesterday and they had 50% off everything and they had these colour me stickers, I know that coloring is all the go at the moment and I enjoy coloring in so I got these birds and flower stickers. They are just colored in with pencils. I think they are lovely so I also cut larger circles from kraft cardstock and then put them on the card. The sentiment is from a pack I got from the Reject Shop a little while ago. Thanks for looking, have a nice weekend.
I am sure your friend will love her card with the chirpy little birds on it, Lesley
ReplyDeleteThis is such a pretty card lindsey the colour me stickers are great I haven't seen those befor as usual you have coloured them in beautifully.lovely card for Melanie. Xxxxmomxxxx
ReplyDeletepretty card honey! love hubby!
ReplyDelete