Thursday, January 31, 2013
Sausalito
Hello I have decided to continue on with my California scrapbooking as before I know it, I will have photos from our upcoming trip this year so I want to try to get these done. This one was of a lovely morning we spent in Sausalito which is just over the Golden Gate Bridge from San Francisco. So I had a little bit of time late this afternoon and put this page together, I'm quite pleased with how it turned out. I used some blue cardstock that was already embossed with little flowers. Then I added some strips of bright dot paper along the top and bottom. I also added pre-cut border strips that I had sitting in my stash for a while. I used the Opposites Attract cartridge in the Cricut Craft Room for the title and my lovely husband suggested making every second letter a different color so I tried it and loved it. For the journaling I used the Artiste cartridge to cut out the pink journaling block and added the journaling from Publisher. I cut out a cute little ice cream from the Sweet Treats Cartridge and added "sprinkles" which are pink gemstones. To finish I added some Crochet Flowers, a wooden flower button and a heart sticker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wonderful page honey, love the colors and the little ice cream, could go one of them right now! The alternating colors look great :-) love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful page and the embelishments look really good with the theme on the page, Lesley
ReplyDeletelovely colourful page Lindsey , I love the "sprinkles" they add a lovely touch to a beautiful page, The page title in 2 different colours is very effective. xxxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteYour LO is wonderful.Great cuts and piccies.
ReplyDeleteJayne x
Oh I love this page and Sausalito! Once me and some friends parked at Golden Gate park, road our bikes across the bridge and at lunch in Sausalito. Good memories. :)
ReplyDelete