Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Mothers Day cards
Hi again this will be my second post of the day I made 2 Mothers Day cards as well over the weekend, I'm being organized with my cards so I can get on with scrapbooking! for the first one I cut the card in lilac from Art Philosophy, I added a blue scalloped circle and a smaller gingham one. I cut the handbag from Kate's ABC cartridge I love this cartridge and they have some great images on there. I cut the bag in layers and added a red heart sticker (thank you to my friend Jayne in the UK who sent me these they are lovely) and it added the finishing touch. I stamped on the bottom. For the second card I cut a square scalloped card in pink and added a floral layer. I used the April Showers cartridge which is free on the Cricut Craft room at the moment to cut the cute little flower and pot, i had to cut it a couple of times in different colours, I added a pink button for the flower centre. I stamped inside the card. Thanks for looking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lovely cards honey, too good for our mothers... LOL :-) Love hubby xoxoox
ReplyDeleteThese are very pretty Lindsey. Love the extra touches.
ReplyDeleteJayne x