Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Christmas Dinner

Hello Happy Monday I finished this page this morning, I loved this paper I had in a paper pad pack so I wanted to use it for a single photo layout of my darling Greg and I eating our Christmas lunch. The paper was so cute it didn't need a lot more embellishments so I just matted the photo on some red card then used some Washi tape strips underneath. I got these from Michaels on the weekend they were in the Christmas clearance section for only 79 cents which was a bargain and they can be used on many things not just Christmas. I cut the font from my Holiday Frames and Tags cartridge in the craft room then used a sticky die cut and one of the cute flags my blogging friend Kathy sent me to finish. Have a nice day!

5 comments:

  1. I love your DP and photo you used for this LO.Just gorgeous.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the layout and photo and everything on the page looks great, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page honey, great paper, great photo! Wonderful Christmas memories for us to cherish always. Love Hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. a perfect Christmas page Lindsey I really like the little flag and the washi tape makes the photo stand out. Your dinner looks delicious xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete