Thursday, January 10, 2013

Christmas 2012


Hello I have another Christmas layout to share today, I really like this photo of Greg and I and I think it works well in this grid layout, it took a little while to do but it's well worth it. All the squares were cut on my Cricut from the Craft Room basics as well as the large rectangle underneath he photo. The font I cut from the Don Juan font on the Cricut Craft Room.  Most of the other cuts are from my Cricut. I did use however on the top right the rosette I originally used on my cutlery holders for our Christmas table and on the bottom left a tag I used on one of Greg's gift, I love to try to incorporate items that I have used before to keep as keepsakes. A lovely page, hope you enjoyed looking at it : )

5 comments:

  1. It is a lovely photo of you both and you have put some thought into the layout of this creative page, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this photo of you both in your Christmas cardigans it's really nice.You have certainly captured the essence of Christmas in this page Lindsey with all the little keepsakes you've used and the special papers on the background well done xxxx mom xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE! Love that little stocking and rosette! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful page honey, love the layout and use of some of the other bits from other projects for Xmas!! love hubby xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this LO and piccie Lindsey.Great idea to use the rosette and tag...fabulous keepsakes.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete