Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Bunnies peeking through a hole!
Hello final post of the day, these are 2 Easter Cards I made for our parents, I saw this idea on Pinterest and I had to try it as it is so cute. I used the Cricut Craft room to make my card bases as I added the circle aperture in the middle. The bunnies are cut in various shapes (circles and ovals mostly). I did ink around the edges in light pink to add a bit of dimension. For the cute little cotton tail I added some liquid appliqué and puffed it up with my heat gun. For the eyes I punched some black circles with my hole punch and then drew on some whiskers. I stamped on the front. I think my hippity hoppity bunnies are so cute and I know our parents will love them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
best ever cards ever, love them, so damned cute! love hubby!! xoxox
ReplyDeleteToo cute and sweet! Reminds me of Winnie the Pooh stuck in the tree! ;)
ReplyDeleteThese are adorable!The inking really gives depth and love their fluffy tails!
ReplyDeleteJayne x