Thursday, January 24, 2013
Easter card for hubby
Good morning, I made this card yesterday for Greg for Easter. It was nice to think of Easter as that means Spring and then comes summer and lovely weather to come! I noticed in the Cricut Craft Room until January 31 they have given you free use of 3 cartridges, one of them was the Easter 2010 one which I have wanted for ages but it's gone rare now and it's very expensive so it's good to be able to use it for a bit for some cards. I decided to make my lovely hubby Greg a card. I used the Wild Card cartridge to make the card I like the different gate fold shape. I added a square of plaid paper and then used the Easter cartridge to cut the pink circle and the cute chicks. I embossed the folder with my dots folder through my Cuttlebug. I added some ribbon bows to the chicks and used rub ons for my greeting along with a pink bow to tie it together to finish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So very cute and SWEET! :)
ReplyDeleteLindsey that is very cute in deed and I am sure Greg will love it.
ReplyDeleteI love the pink bubble background, Lesley
Lovely card Lindsey the chicks are so cute I love the gate fold design.The embossed dots give sort of a quilted effect which looks really good. Greg will love his Special card. xxxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteFabulous card Lindsey.Love the side gatefold and the two chicks are so cute.Hubby will love it.
ReplyDeleteJayne x