Hello everyone, Happy Tuesday well it's almost gone now but anyhow, we are lucky in Chicago today we had 17 degrees Celsius, which is pretty good for January, it was raining but at least I didn't need a coat today, however sadly it's not to last as winter is apparently coming back but it was nice to see!
So this afternoon I had some time and made this Easter card, it turned out very cute. I wanted to be able to use the Easter 2010 cartridge that is free in the Cricut Craft room until Jan 31 so I decided to get it done today. I cut the border from Art Philosophy and the eggs from the Easter 2010. I decorated the eggs with ric rac trim and flower stickers and stamped Happy Easter. I ran the blue background through my Cuttlebug. Thanks for looking : )
lovely Easter card, very sprint like colors! love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteA very pretty and colourful card, well done Lesley
ReplyDeleteI love the colours you've used Lindsey very fresh and bright. I look forward to seeing your other Easter cards. xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeletePretty Easter cards Lindsey.Love the egg cuts you used.
ReplyDeleteJayne x