Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Hanging out at Dreams
I've had this one on my desk since mid last week, just doing bits when I can, it's been hot and sunny so we've been out and this last weekend was a long weekend which was really nice. I decided to try to finish the Mexico photos from last year as we had such a good time so I wanted to finish scrapbooking them. I have used blue cardstock and different patterned papers. I cut out the "hanging out" from my Simply Charmed cartridge and stamped my Peachy keen face stamps onto the letters. I used "Life is a beach" to cut out the lovely tropical flowers and Create a Critter to cut out the flower. I used the Cricut Craft room to cut out the circle with the dreams letters cut out (an idea from my lovely husband!) and used rub-ons for the at. I had some stickers I found whilst going through them and found the cute thongs which I threaded through some twine and also the flower on the dreams sign and the happy sign. I used "Love you a Latte" to cut out the cute coffee cup which looked just like the one I had at Dreams!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lovely colourful page Lindsey, I love the combinations of papers you've used,
ReplyDeleteI like the way you have teamed the 4 photo's together really happy pics of you and Greg, lovely memories. love mom xxx
Lovely and colourful Lindsey, gee your coffee looks lovely too, I bet it tasted nice. Well done and good to see you back working on your scrap booking,Lesley.
ReplyDeletelovely page of lovely times! wish we were there now! Love the Cricut work, flowers & fonts etc!
ReplyDeleteLove hubby! xoxoxo
Fun and colorful page! Love the flowers and flip flops! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for commenting! :)
ReplyDeleteCute page - I can imagine using this same pattern layout using tapes on a card!
ReplyDelete