Friday, May 18, 2012
Perk Up Card
I made this quick card this afternoon for my friend Mel in the U.K. I've had regular cheery emails from her throughout my foot injury which has been lovely so I thought I would make her a nice card to say thanks! One of my all time favourite themes for cards and boxes is coffee and tea, probably because I LOVE coffee and tea : ). Second to that would be sweets and cupcake themed cards but I knew this would be a nice one for Mel as she enjoys her coffee like me! I embossed a brown card through my Cuttlebug and added a strip of really pretty floral paper. I stamped the cute coffee cup from a set from Market Street Stamps I got a few months ago in brown and then I added a punched flower on top with some white gel pen for the centre. Iadded another strip of brown and then printed the sentiment "Thanks for the Perk up" on my computer onto some brown dot paper. I used my Paisley cartridge to cut out the daisies in different sizes and layered them together with a yellow button on top.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your friend will love this card for sure Lindsey, I love all the details you have put into it. The colour theme is perfect for coffee. Lesley
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful card! lobe hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeletea lovely card for a lovely friend Lindsey, Mel will love this card the colors you've used are perfect for someone who loves coffee and tea. well done mom xxx
ReplyDelete