Thursday, May 17, 2012

Kisses from Prague






This one today was quite quick to do as a lot of the work is done with the beautiful paper. I got this page especially for a Prague picture and I thought this one was perfect. It really is a one picture page as it's a shame to cover up the paper with more. I used Art Philosophy for the font and then did my own faux stitching around it with white gel pen. I cut out the orange flowers and layered them (Art Philosophy) and the placed a chipboard button on top threaded with orange and white bakers twine. I had a little xoxo die cut tag from a sheet that was perfect for that to. The green and black heart (Art Philosophy) and the leaves were a 3d die cut from a kit that Greg's mum gave me a while ago for a present (I am still using bits out of it : ). I just handwrote the date under the phot as that's all it needed. Lovely page of a lovely time in Prague : )

3 comments:

  1. Please to see that the kit was of some use. It is good when you don't have to spend too many hours on a page and it all fulls into place. I feel that this page has been a little different to the others you have just finished, well done, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful City, beautiful page, wish we were still there, but we will always have wonderful memories thanks to your pages! Love Hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. the paper is so pretty Lindsey and it works so well with a single photo,this photo was one of my favourites. love mom xxx

    ReplyDelete