Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Christmas Eve In Paris




This is a page I made today, I was able to start it and finish it later after going out to the gym and doing a bit of walking, not much but it's good to be able to. I start Physical Therapy on Saturday so I can get better faster! I wanted to scrap the photo of us on Christmas Eve in Paris and I found this paper and it was perfect so I matted that onto some blue/purple paper and it worked well with the colours in the photo. I do love my Art Philosophy Cartridge and I used the fancy font to cut out Christmas. I used rub on letters for the Eve. I had a border in my stash which was perfect (Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!). I used Art Philosophy to cut out the baubles and decorated one with a star and brad and the other with a bit of twine and a bow. I used Christmas Cheer to cut out the lights, I thought it went well as there are lights in the photo behind me. I used twine to make the string : ) and to finish a strip of journalling from the computer.

3 comments:

  1. This one is very different with the blue theme for Christmas. I know myself I usually use the reds and greens. It looks very nice, well done, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful winter themed page of our wonderful Christmas Eve Dinner in Paris! A wonderful night and special page to remember it always!! Love Hubby! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's nice to see you're feeling better Lindsey,and you're able to start getting back to "normal".
    I really like the colour theme you've used the blue goes so well with the clothes you're both wearing really bright and happy love happy.

    ReplyDelete