Thursday, May 10, 2012

more cards





I'm on a bit of a roll with my cards, I think it's a good idea to make as many as I can now as when summer comes and I"m walking again I'll be outside with Greg and back to walking my dogs : ). All of these are again using the Art Philosophy cartridge, I love this one there is so much you can do with it and love Greg for giving it to me as a gift (xoxoxox). The stamps that came with the bundle work so well with it too. I especially love the stamp on the bottom card as you can tick which occasion your card is for.

3 comments:

  1. You have a very colourful blog page now Lindsey,
    I love your different design cards they are all lovely and yet difference. Well done keep going on them while you can. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful collection of cards Lindsey,and all very different,your ideas are so fresh and creative love them xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 lovely cards honey! good to see you have your mojo back!! Love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete