I made this batch over the last 2 days. I have been struggling a bit with cardmaking lately and inspiration but Greg suggested making a batch of simpler cards to keep on hand to try and spike my inspiration. Also need to go to Target on the weekend to get some more ink for our colour printer so can't scrapbook, so I made these and I really enjoyed making them. I didn't stress over what to put on them, it was quite easy. I used my Art Philosophy cartridge to cut out the cards (I like the shape) and most of the die cuts except for the cute ice cream which was cut from Something to Celebrate and stamped with a Peachy Keen face stamp. The stamps on all the cards but the cupcake sentiment are from Close to my heart too which came with the Art Philosophy cartridge. I half embossed one of the flower shapes on the cupcake cart with my Cuttlebug. I really enjoyed making these, might do some more later or tomorrow, thanks for looking.
Lovely batch of cards honey, simpler but very pretty and effective! Love the cupcake & ice-cream! Love hubby! xoxoox
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely batch of cards Lindsey and a very good idea to have some cards ready for when you don't have time to make one, my favourite is the butterfly one but they're all beautiful xx mom xxx
ReplyDeletehello Lindsey I meant to say I love the new background on here very pretty xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteThis lot is lovely and so colourful, well done and keep up the good work, Lesley.
ReplyDelete