Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Christmas Memories in Dachau..
I started this page Friday but then we had a nice weekend and we went out for a bit so I finished this today. It's of when Greg and I were in Germany at Christmas and visited our friends Conny & Sebastian in Dachau. We had such a great time with them I was really looking forward to scrapbooking the photos : ). I really like how it turned out. I used black cardstock and then some lovely Christmas sweet patterned paper and some gold glittery paper which I cut at 10.5 inches on my Art Philosophy catridge in a scallop square. I used a pre done border I had in my stash down the side and used the Art Philosophy again to cut out the font. I had some very cute buttons in my button box, I love the little reindeer, gift and sleigh so that went up the top and a wreath sticker down the bottom. I did some journalling on my computer and cut a brown frame from Art Philosophy to go around it and some glittery holly buttons to finish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lovely page of some great memories of our trip and meeting Connie & Sebastian! I am sure they would love the page also! Love hubby! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteWell done Lindsey, it sure would bring back lovely memories of your Christmas holiday in Germany. You must have a stack of Christmas papers etc. as you sure wouldn't be able to buy them now and especially here. I love your colour choice also. Lesley
ReplyDeletelovely page Lindsey what very special memories this must have brought back for you.I like the colours you have used on this page it has a warm feeling. love mom xxx
ReplyDeleteHi Lindsey, these are so wonderful memories!
ReplyDeleteThe Christmas Market will start again very soon!
Many greetings from Dachau :-).