Friday, December 5, 2014
Christmas Crackers 2
Hello Happy Thursday, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas : ). I made some crackers a few weeks ago for gifts but these ones are for our Christmas table. I gave Greg mine to fill with goodies and a joke so It will be a surprise! Greg's is a surprise too I can't wait to see what he thinks of his gift. I used the cracker image again from Fancy Boxes, I used some Christmas printed scrapbook paper (not card as it's too thick) and empty toilet paper rolls. I had some "No peeking" ribbon left over from last year from Michaels. The snowman is cut from Doodlecharms, I hid the face and stamped my own using Peachy Keen stamps, isn't he so sweet? The hat is from Doodlecharms as well. I added ribbon around him and inside the cracker is a snap. Thanks for looking today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
beautiful crackers, sooooo much better than buying them! love hubby! xoxo
ReplyDeleteMuch better idea to make your own and then you get exactly what you want and nothing is wasted. Lesley
ReplyDeletesuch a lovely addition to your Christmas table Lindsey and so special a nice surprise for you both. xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteI just have to try these! Thank you for the inspiration. <3Kim
ReplyDelete