Friday, December 5, 2014
Sending you Sunshine
Hello another card I made today for my friend Melanie who has had a rough time lately, her Aunt died suddenly and she's had some health issues and she sounded so down when I heard from her so I thought a card would be nice for her and she does enjoy handmade cards. I really kept it simple mainly because of lack of time as I wanted to get it in the mail to her but I also think simple can be beautiful. I started with a patterned card base and cut a rounded rectangle from Art Philosophy. My sun is cut from Create a Critter but I hid the face and used a Peachy Keen stamp instead. I used my Cricut pens and the Cricut Explore to write my sentiment. Off I go to get this in the mail to Melanie. Thanks for looking, hope your day is Sunshine filled!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sunsational card! love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteThe card will certainly cheer your friend up. Lesley
ReplyDeletea very "happy" card Lindsey it will certainly make Melanie feel better xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteYou are so kind....and talented. <3Kim
ReplyDelete