Hello again I'm finally back around to doing some scrapbooking. I've been looking forward to starting to scrapbook our recent trip in October to the U.K and Italy. I've been dying to start it but had Christmas things to do and I've made lots of cards. However I'm going to be re-thinking how many cards I make in future as time and effort goes into them and yet some people seem incapable of saying thank you or even letting you know they got them. It's quite disheartening and as my lovely husband suggested I get cracking iwth my scrapbooking as it's our memories and nice to do things that we will enjoy so that is going to be what I will do when I have crafting time for a while (and of course soon Valentines Day will be coming so a special card will be in the works for Greg).
Anyway this was our first day of our trip we spent it with Aunty Julie and Uncle Rick in the Cotswolds area of England we had a lovely Autumn day for it and enjoyed it a lot. I kept my layout simple and used various patterned papers. I like the green one especially I got a lovely 12 x 12 paper pad at Michaels for only $5 on the weekend it's by Craft Smith (never heard of them) but it's very pretty and I know I will use a lot of these papers in my layouts. I used a tag from a new cartridge I bought called Bits and Pieces and that pulls out from underneath the photos. The font is from Folk Art and the flower and bird is from Botanicals finished with a button. Thanks for looking today.
very pretty page, nice start to finally scrapbooking the trip! love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteLove this page Lindsey really pretty and interesting . I particularly like the little bird in the corner of the page really cute.
ReplyDeleteYour cards are always so beautiful and made with a lot of thought it's a pity if people don't appreciate them xx x mom xxx
Pretty background paper and keeping it simple you can add more photos,
ReplyDeletelovely layouts and nice pics, Lesley
I'm so happy you are starting to scrapbook your trip! <3kim
ReplyDelete